|Job Ref:||204610009||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Leicestershire||City:||Leicestershire||Address:||Post Code:||LE65||Post Date:||24/10/2016 10:57|
Service Engineer - Leicestershire Region - World class security solutions organisation - £21-23K basic salary + Overtime + Standby Payment + Bupa + Pension|
Cordant Recruitment are representing a global specialist that provides state-of-the-art customised security systems UK wide to homes, businesses and public sector organisations. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a global player in the security solutions sector. They have almost £3 million customers, employ 55,000 people in 2,800 locations worldwide and turn over £4 billion per annum.
Due to significant new contract wins they are recruiting a permanent Service Engineer in the Leicestershire area.
The Service Engineer will:
* Provide and achieve the customer service objectives of the company
* Respond to callout visits in a timely fashion, with a view to first time fixing
* Improve Service performance in a designated territory/area
Duties will include:
* Attain PMV performance in line with company objectives
* Liaise with all necessary colleagues to achieve the objectives of this role.
* Manage own PDA and service documentation
* Ensure that communication with all parties is clear and concise to avoid confusion.
* Ensure productivity and quality of service is to the highest standards at all times.
* Maximise maintenance performance
* Control boot stock levels and part ordering to ensure return calls where necessary are visited within 5 days.
* Be available to fulfil your out of hours call out rota
* Be flexible to cover other areas and call out rota in the event of holiday/sickness or peak
* Be aware of health and safety on site and work in a professional manner at all times
Qualifications, Skills and Experience
The ideal candidate should be able to work on their own initiative and must have at least 3 years experience working with Intruder Alarms, CCTV and Access Control systems.
Experience of working with IP addressable systems and a good knowledge of networking would be an advantage.
Job Titles Considered: Service Engineer, Field Service Engineer, Field Engineer, Supervisor, Installation Engineer, Security Engineer, Security Systems Engineer, Access Control Engineer, CCTV Engineer, Access Control Technician, CCTV Technician
If your are interested in this opportunity and would like to discuss more in relation to this opportunity, please contact Joanne MacFarlane on (Apply online only). Please also submit your CV.
In respect of the above role(s), Cordant Recruitment Limited operates as an Employment Agency as defined under the Employment Agencies Act 1973.
Cordant is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy