|Job Ref:||204610047||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Berkshire||City:||Berkshire||Address:||Post Code:||OX14||Salary:||£14 - £19.50/hour||Post Date:||02/10/2016 02:23|
Working for a large sub-contractor who undertakes a broad spectrum of work on water treatment/pumping sites.|
We are looking for Engineers that have:
- a practical knowledge of engineering.
- Previous site experience (Mechanical bias)
- Preferably apprentice/time served.
Ideal Qualifications (although not essential):
- Thames Water passport to safety;
- NVQ Level 3 or equivalent;
- EUSR Blue Water Hygiene Card;
- Confined space trained;
Open ended contract - 60-80 hours per week available