|Job Ref:||204610107||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||California||City:||California||Address:||Post Code:||FK1||Salary:||£92184 - £105353/annum Car, Health, Bonus, Commission||Post Date:||24/10/2016 10:57|
Sales & Marketing Executive |
Salary: $140,000 - $160,000 plus benefits
* Mackenzie Stuart are working with a global market leading Water Company.
* They are one of the world leaders in development, engineering, construction and operations of water technology projects.
* Specialising in desalination and industrial water treatment plants.
* The organisation operate globally and have a turnover of more than $400m.
* The company are currently seeking a Sales & Marketing Executive to drive sales in North America - primarily in California.
* The main target market will be municipalities.
* Focus on identifying and proposing new business deals whilst seeking potential business opportunities using new and existing contacts.
* Develop new and maintain existing agents/sales channels and strategic partnerships in the regional area,
* Be part of the marketing execution team for the region.
* Build partnerships with local industry leaders and municipality managers.
* Assists setting strategy for individual projects, key accounts, or events; estimating customers' needs and goals.
* Manage the process from the lead stage up to completion of sale.
* Report into the VP - Sales & Marketing of North & Latin America.
* Extensive experience selling Water Treatment Technologies into municipal and industrial markets.
* Sales experience in California is essential.
* Understanding of various technologies including Membrane Desalination, Water Packaged Plants, Mobile Water, Capital Equipment and Water Reuse.
* Ability to work remotely, while maintaining a heightened state of energy and self-motivation.
* A minimum of 10 years proven experience in sales, business development & marketing of water technologies.
* A Technical understanding is essential.
* An engineering degree would be desirable.
* You will have a wealth of industry contacts enabling you to hit the ground running, and the skills to win new business as well as provide services to a wide portfolio of existing clients.
About Mackenzie Stuart Global Executive Search & Selection
Mackenzie Stuart is a leading executive search and selection business. From our offices in Leeds, London & Toronto we provide retained and contingency recruitment solutions across industry and have specialist recruitment consultants that work within the Oil & Gas, Mining, Infrastructure & Built Environment, Medical & Scientific, Healthcare, Education, Finance & Accountancy, Insurance, Water, Chemicals, Ingredients & Flavours, Automation, FMCG and Logistics sectors