|Job Ref:||204610114||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Newcastle upon Tyne||Address:||Post Code:||NE2||Salary:||£22000 - £40000/annum Progression Scheme||Post Date:||24/10/2016 10:57|
Are you feeling underappreciated or undervalued?|
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced Revit Technician to join the Structural team at the Newcastle Head Office of a well established multi-disciplinary engineering company. The opportunity is to lead the production of Revit Models & CAD drawings for all stages of design ensuring the effective design of some of the most exciting building design projects in the world.
Working with their established team of engineers and Revit/CAD technicians, you will:
* Produce and supervise coordinated 3D BIM models using Revit
* Produce detailed 2D CAD general assemblies
* Mentor more junior CAD staff in the use of Revit/CAD.
The Successful Candidate:
* You will already have been accredited with a relevant HNC/HND
* You will have gained strong experience in a similar role using Revit
* You will be adept at communicating effectively with engineering and BIM specialists
* You will have sound knowledge of AutoCAD and Revit
* You will have proven experience of guiding more junior technician
If you have 5 years experience and are fluent with Revit Structures contact Simon Wake at Calibre Search for a confidential discussion
Calibre Search promotes equality in the workplace and acts as both an employment agency and employment business