|Job Ref:||204610174||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Haverhill||Address:||Post Code:||CB9||Salary:||£37000 - £56000/annum + Holidays + Pension + BUPA + Potent||Post Date:||24/10/2016 10:57|
Food Technologist (Applications/Flavours)|
£37,000 - £56,000 (DOE) + Holidays + Pension + BUPA + Potential Bonus
Food Development Technologist required for an industry specialist in the food sector who operate in over 152 countries and have over 3,000 customers. This is an amazing opportunity to join a company that has further growth and development for the right candidate.
The ideal candidate will have proven experience of working with flavours and savoury food applications development. You need a food related qualification and ideally hold a degree. Experience with processes such as autoclave and UHT would be highly desirable.
You will have the core focus of working on a variety of projects within savoury food applications that will predominantly focus on dealing with client lead challenges. You will also have a focus on creating new and innovative ideas that can be introduced to the market.
Projects for the client can be very varied from working on new product development, re-development of products to adjust the nutritional content without affecting the flavour of the product, testing new technologies and their impact upon the flavour profiles and many more projects.
The company are very employee focussed who continually re-invest back into their employees and the company. They are able to provide progression within the UK and globally, always promoting internally before going external.
* Food Development Technologist
* High level of client communication
* Client led projects that cover a variety of needs including; NPD, product redevelopment, new technology testing and many more
* Internal + External presentations
* Evaluation of Flavours in End products to build Collections and Knowledge of portfolio
* Works on Flavour selection
* Prototypes of food products
* Proven experience of working with flavours and savoury food applications
* Food related degree/qualification or relevant experience