|Job Ref:||204609143||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||City Of London||Address:||Post Code:||WC1A||Salary:||£50000 - £60000/annum Excellent FTSE 100 Benefits Package||Post Date:||24/10/2016 11:06|
Client Side Technical Services Manager - City of London|
One of the UK's pre-eminent property developers and owners with some of the most prestigious commercial offices under management in London have specified the need for a Technical Services Manager.
The post holder will be responsible for overseeing technical services (building services and fabric maintenance) across a number of high specification mixed use buildings in the City of London with responsibilities that will include.
-day to day maintenance
-Monitoring PPM schedules
-Ensuring compliance with statutory requirements
-Management and liaison with key stakeholders.
-Investigating energy efficiency
The ideal candidate will be;
- Someone with a blend of both experience and knowledge in the M&E space.
- Relevant qualifications / certifications
- able to display an experience and knowledge of property legal practices
- experience working within office and retail sectors.
- Overseeing the final stages of the development
- Polished, personable and client facing with excellent communication skills
Relevant degree qualification and membership of a professional body such as CIBSE is desirable but not essential for this position