|Job Ref:||204612797||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Epsom||Address:||Post Code:||KT17||Salary:||£30000 - £35000/annum||Post Date:||24/10/2016 11:07|
My client is an award winning specialist Mechanical and Electrical Building Services Consultancy based in Surrey, are looking for a Mechanical Design Engineer with Building Services experience. My client is currently working on public sector, commercial and residential projects with values of up to £50m. You will be a key part of the team delivering these projects and will be given a lot of opportunity to progress.|
As a Mechanical Design Engineer with Building Services experience you will be responsible for the mechanical designs across a number of client projects in the UK and Europe. You will have the opportunity to work as part of a multi-disciplined team. You will be responsible for the following:
* Take responsibility for feasibility and viability assessments.
* Prepare conceptual and detailed design to client specifications.
* Contribute to project implementation and estimation resource specifications.
* Be responsible for managing your resources within the agreed internal project costs.
* Prepare written reports for internal and external purposes including clients.
* Design drawings in AutoCAD format as required.
* Formulate calculations (this includes any modelling as necessary).
To be successful when applying for the Mechanical Design Engineer role you will possess the following skills and/or experience:
* Mechanical Design (Building Services) experience is essential
* IES/Hevacomp or similar
* Knowledge of British Standards and Building regulations
* Good communication skills, both oral and written