|Job Ref:||204612913||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Wilmslow||Address:||Post Code:||SK9||Salary:||£27000 - £35000/annum Benefits||Post Date:||02/10/2016 03:05|
As a consequence of their rapidly expanding workload, our client is looking to make appointments in their Transport Planning team based in South Manchester. The team currently work on a wide range of projects across the UK including the preparation of Transport Statements / Transport Assessments, Travel Plans, Feasibility Appraisals, input to Environmental Statements and the provision of Expert Witness services at Public Inquiries.|
They are looking for a graduate in Transportation Planning / Engineering related subject, with a minimum of two years' experience in development transport planning. Candidates should be able to demonstrate:
* A good basic knowledge of all aspects of transport planning for developments - from scheme feasibility appraisal through to the preparation of formal transport assessments and traffic engineering / preliminary highway design;
* Familiarity and some experience of working with industry-standard transport analysis software, e.g. JUNCTIONS8, LINSIG, TRICS, TRANSYT, etc;
* Understanding and experience of working in the planning regulatory framework and a working knowledge of transport and development-related planning policy;
* A track record of having assisted / been responsible for the preparation of technical reports and the delivery of work in line with quality, time and budget constraints;
* A high standard of communication skills and the ability to work and engage with a range of external stakeholders such as clients, local authority officers and members of the public.
* A working knowledge of CAD / TRACK in the preparation of preliminary highway layout drawings and other supporting plans and illustrations would be of advantage.
The role of Transport Planner / Senior Transport Planner would suit a self-motivated individual looking to advance their career in a strong professional team that boasts an enviable record of delivering successful development schemes on behalf of a wide range of clients.
If you are interested in this role or something similar in the Transport planning industry, please do not hesitate to contact me on (Apply online only)
Calibre Search promotes equality in the workplace and acts as both an employment agency and employment business