|Job Ref:||204612987||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Lisburn||Address:||Post Code:||BT28||Salary:||£NEG negotiable, depending on experience||Post Date:||18/10/2016 14:09|
Project Civil Engineer - Utilities Contractor|
As Project Civil Engineer you will be based out of our clients head office in Lisburn and have operational and management input on sewer investigation / repair utility projects throughout Northern Ireland. This role is ideally suited to senior site engineers who are looking for an opportunity to progress into a project delivery role.
Our client is a specialist subcontractor who specialises in no dig engineering services, pipeline investigation and repair in the utility sector. Due to major contract awards in Northern Ireland they are looking to appoint two Senior Site Engineers / Project Manager who will work in partnership with a Tier 1 contractor and their client.
As Project Civil Engineer your duties will include but not be limited to the following:
* Attending meetings with the Contractor and Client, and have an input on the planning and delivery of works.
* Daily programming of activities and monitoring and ordering of materials.
* Commercial management to include, work in progress / tracking costs, weekly returns / claims etc.
* Liaising with the main contractor to arrange work coordination and planning.
To be considered for this role you will have:
* Experience in a similar Senior Site Engineer / Project Manager role working on Utility projects.
* Third level degree in a related discipline such as Civil Engineering or Construction Management.
* Strong management experience and commercial awareness.
* Strong client facing skills.
If you feel this Project Civil Engineer role is something you may be interested in and you would like to be considered please apply via the button shown and we will contact you upon receipt of your application to discuss your suitability and the role specifics in more detail. Please also be aware that any correspondence or discussions related to this opportunity will be conducted with the utmost of confidentiality.
This vacancy is being advertised by Wellington Professional Recruitment Ltd. The services advertised by Wellington Professional Recruitment Ltd are those of an Employment Agency on behalf of our client