|Job Ref:||204613193||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Cheshire||City:||Warrington||Address:||Post Code:||MK46||Post Date:||02/10/2016 03:05|
Senior Recruitment Consultant - Construction (Trades & Labour) |
£Highly Competitive Salary + Uncapped Commission Scheme + Career Progression
Linsco Recruitment are an independent construction recruitment business with nearly 40 years' experience within in the industry. We have built strong relationships with key clients that include national, regional and local contractors throughout the UK. Our company ethos is built around delivering a high quality service to both candidates and clients, listening to their needs and exceeding their expectations.
Due to an ambitious growth strategy over the next 5 years, we are looking for Senior Recruitment Consultants to join our regional team based in Warrington.
Successful candidates will be financially motivated, driven by career progression and have an ethic of entrepreneurship. To be successful you will be persuasive, engaging, competitive and pro-active.
Why Work for Linsco Recruitment:
* A leading provider of specialist construction recruitment solutions Nationwide
* Defined career progression opportunities regionally and Nationally
* Excellent uncapped bonus scheme
* Full support with career growth & development into more senior roles.
* Companywide social events
* We offer our staff a rewarding working environment with excellent career development opportunities.
* Reporting to the Regional Manager, you will be responsible for running an established Construction Desk providing temporary construction workers throughout the North West.
* 360' Recruitment Consultant role responsible for expanding and developing the Construction division throughout the region.
* Identifying new leads and business development opportunities through Networking existing clients and cold calling new companies on a daily basis
* Arrange meetings over the phone, visit clients offices and project sites to build working relationships
* Developing and securing new PSL and supplier agreements
* Building a strong network of clients and candidates
* You will be personally accountable for meeting and exceeding sales targets and KPI's
* A demonstrable track record operating across Construction within Blue or White Collar recruitment
* A self-motivated, passionate recruitment professional
* Ambitious to progress
* Articulate and able to present at all levels
* Full UK Driving License
This is an exciting opportunity for an established recruiter to further progress their career with an established, rapidly expanding Specialist Recruitment Company in the Construction industry.
If you feel you are confident, ambitious with self-belief in your sales ability, please apply via this advert or for a discreet informal discussion, contact David Widdison on (Apply online only) or email