|Job Ref:||204609696||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||North London||Address:||Post Code:||N1||Salary:||£45000 - £60000/annum||Post Date:||24/10/2016 11:07|
Job title: Project/Senior Quantity Surveyor|
Salary: Negotiable dependent on experience - £45,000 - £60,000 upwards plus a car or car allowance, laptop, phone, bonus scheme, Health Insurance, Pension, 26 days holiday plus much more.
Location: North London
Job Type: Permanent
My Client, one of the UK's largest family-owned Construction Company and arguably the markets leading Maintenance and Refurbishment Main Contractor is on the lookout for a Project/Senior Quantity Surveyor to join their team. They have a history going back over 100 years employing nearly 4000 staff and they have won numerous awards for their work. My Client provides a working environment that makes people proud and happy at work. They also make sure they provide their staff with the training and support they need to help them remain industry leaders and they are committed to helping their staff achieve their full potential. This is a great company to join that is going from strength to strength.
About the Role
The company have a Project/Senior Quantity Surveyor opportunity based out of North London. The project is worth £4m per year over a nine year period and it covers planned and responsive maintenance and refurbishment works to Train stations and depots.
* To manage the commercial resources of the assigned project to maximise planned gross margin through the placement and control of contracts and subcontracts
* To assess, review and mitigate commercial and contractual risks and implement the Company's policies for risk management
* To support the authorisation and submission of project variations. To authorise the placement of contracts, subcontracts, material and plant orders
* To maximise cash flow through the control, measurement (including quality) and valuation of work, and the invoicing of customers and payment of suppliers
* To implement all of the Company's policies including those for SHE and risk management
* To promote the Company's values towards its customers in order to meet or exceed their
* At least five years' experience working on planned and responsive maintenance/refurbishment projects
* Experience working for a Main Contractor
* Experience working on planned and responsive maintenance projects to Train stations and depots.
If you are interested in hearing more about this exciting opportunity, please call Kerry O'Donovan on (Apply online only)