|Job Ref:||204609755||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Birmingham||Address:||Post Code:||B12||Salary:||£35000 - £45000/annum package||Post Date:||24/10/2016 11:07|
An established, privately owned construction and refurbishment contractor in the Midlands with a substantial history and wealth of experience in delivering complete building solutions tailored to both public and private sector clients are recruiting for a Quantity Surveyor for their Birmingham office.|
They are looking to recruit an established Interim level QS, with a view to progressing them to a Senior level once they have become established within the business.
Ideally you will have 5-10 years post grad experience in general construction with good overall experience.
Based in the West Midlands region for projects in this area (Oxford/Worcester/Stoke/Northampton/Derby would be typical 'extremes')
Basic salary £35-£45k + package - but flexible for the right individual with the right experience
Good opportunity to progress up the career ladder
- Post-award financial management of 2-3 projects.
- Monthly Cost reporting, risk and opportunity management
- Sub-contract enquiries, agreements, orders, payments and final accounts
- Attend meetings with client and consultants to ensure that all contractual matters and procedures are correctly dealt with.
- Client interim payments, variations and final accounts
- Potential to mentor and train a more junior QS
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a company that are experiencing record turnover and record profits.
If you are interested in this role please apply.
Your expert recruitment consultant is Stephen Jordan, call today on (Apply online only) or email
Eden Brown is committed to equality in the workplace and is an equal opportunity employer.
Eden Brown Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy