|Job Ref:||204609837||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Salford||Address:||Post Code:||OX7||Salary:||£35000 - £42000/annum Competitive package||Post Date:||24/10/2016 11:07|
Our client is one of the region's leading construction scheme developers with a turnover in excess of £100m. They work across a broad spectrum of sectors including but not limited to education, health, multi-storey residential, commercial, retail and leisure.|
They strive to provide excellent customer service whilst offering value for money which is evident due to the fact the vast majority of contracts are undertaken on a repeat business basis.
Following a succession of contract wins they now have a requirements for an experienced Site Engineer to join the team and work on a £45m mixed development to include high rise RC construction.
They are looking to appoint a motivated and experienced construction individual to join the site management team.
* Manage the quality of enabling works, substructure, ground works, piling, deep drainage, super structure.
* Provide and control the technical and engineering aspects at trade contractor level.
* Trade contractors coordination
* Maintain Health and safety
* Previous experience as a site engineer delivering similar RC frame projects.
* Technical knowledge of construction processes
* High attention to detail
* Problem solving
* Excellent IT skills and Auto CAD
* Strong communicative skills both written and oral
* Strong analytical skills. CSCS and SMSTS required.
Candidates must have previous experience of working on RC framework projects and ideally mixed use or residential / student accommodation.
For more information please contact Kris Convery on NA