|Job Ref:||204610089||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||South East of||Address:||Salary:||£35000 - £40000/annum + car/car allowance + bonus + packag||Post Date:||24/10/2016 11:03|
Site Engineer - AMP 6 Framework - Southern Water|
Excellent opportunity to join a national contractor with a significant amount of secured work on the AMP 6 water framework.
Permanent or freelance contracts considered
Up to £40,000 + Car or Allowance + Attractive benefits package
Covering the Southern Water region - areas Hampshire, Surrey & West Sussex
An experienced Civil Engineering Site Engineer is required to work on Infrastructure projects supporting the AMP6 water frameworks across the Southern region.
As Site Engineer you will undertake a diverse and incremental role, working as part of small teams dedicated to potable and waste water network and utility solutions across the Southern Water region. Projects vary in nature, size and duration, anything from £0.5M to £5M lasting between 3 and 18 months. My client have a growing order book of work, subsequently requiring further site specialists. The role requires a competent and experienced Site Engineer to join a success team in the delivery against a 5-year framework.
*This is an excellent opportunity for a committed and self-motivated Site Engineer to join an established and thriving principle contractor, with opportunity to develop and progress under the mentorship of a Site Agent*
* Setting out the works according to client and company standards and programme requirements.
* Monitoring the quality of the works and maintaining records.
* Assisting the Site Agent and site team in the initial site set up as well as planning and programming of site activities.
* Promote and endorse Health & safety on site.
* Assisting in budgetary control of construction activities.
* Compile data and records as well as site documentation in assistance to the Site Agent.
The following skills, experience and qualifications are required for this position:
* Formal qualification in Civil Engineering/Construction Management is preferred but time served experience could be considered.
* NRSWA supervisor level training required.
* Good written and verbal communication skills as well as being able to produce effective Risk Assessments and Method Statements.
* CSCS Card
* Knowledge of NEC form of contract.
* Knowledge of temporary work techniques.
* Confined space training.
* IT skills on Microsoft suite.
* Able to travel around South east regions covering Kent, Sussex and Hampshire.
You must be eligible to live and work in the UK to apply for this position.
If you are interested in applying for this role through ATA Recruitment please forward your CV to alternatively you can speak to Beth by phoning (Apply online only)