|Job Ref:||204610201||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Derbyshire||City:||Derbyshire||Address:||Post Code:||DE55||Salary:||£40000 - £50000/annum||Post Date:||24/10/2016 11:03|
Senior Structural Engineer
£40,000 - £50,000
An established consultancy in Mid Derbyshire are looking to expand their team with a strategic hire of a Senior Structural Engineer. Chartership with the ICE or IStructE essential with particular UK design experience with steelwork with commercial structures. You should also be able to demonstrate designing in all core materials; masonry, timber and concrete. Being a small consultancy, each individual is valued and given the opportunity to work closely with the Director and take ownership of projects.
The practice covers a broad spectrum of industry sectors including Commercial, Industrial, Education and Residential. This is a client facing business development opportunity and requires the candidate to have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- • Chartered with the ICE or IStructE
- • Key experience in Steel work with Commercial structures
- • MEng or MSc in Structural Engineering
- • Experience leading projects and mentoring more junior members of staff
- • Carry out structural design following detailed specifications
- • Ensure both design work and projects are completed to the agreed timescales
- • Designing structures efficiently using all main materials
- • Lead a team of engineers and technicians
- • Client facing
This position is available due to an increase in workload, as such they are looking for a start as soon as possible.
For more information on this role please contact Tallia Smith on (Apply online only) / (url removed)