|Job Ref:||204610354||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Cambridge||Address:||Post Code:||CB1||Salary:||£40000 - £45000/annum 25 days, Company Car||Post Date:||24/10/2016 11:03|
Senior Site Manager required ideally with Construction or Civil Engineering experience. You will be responsible for supervising contractors and employees on designated multimillion pound construction projects. You will ensure full compliance with construction legislation, manage sub-contractors and oversee quality control checks.|
Previous site management experience is required and you must ensure that you are fully compliant with all current health and safety requirements for construction site work (First Aid, CSCS card, SMSTS). The role will be based in the Cambridge area and experience within the retail and commercial sector is highly-desirable.
The role would suit a Senior Site Manager who has experience of working at a senior level with blue-chip clients in the construction sector.
Senior Site Manager Position Overview
* Sole responsibility for site management, ensuring full health and safety compliance.
* Man-management of sub-contracts and direct employees
* Ensure strict quality control checks are carried out
* Assist Project Manager & Construction Manager who will oversee the whole site.
* Covering sites across Cambridge and surrounding areas.
Senior Site Manager Position Requirements
* You MUST have the following to apply - CSCS Card, First Aid, SMSTS
* Strong construction site management background
* Knowledge of concrete frame construction, steel frame construction or wood frame construction.
* Deliver exceptional customer service to customers
* Full driving licence
Senior Site Manager Position Remuneration
* Salary £40K-£45K (Negotiable)
* 25 Days Holiday
* Pension Plan
* Company Car
* Working Hours 07:30-17:00
Join us on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn - Search Bennett and Game Recruitment.
Bennett and Game Recruitment are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy