|Job Ref:||204610433||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Coventry||Address:||Post Code:||CV1||Post Date:||24/10/2016 11:03|
Salary and Benefits:|
Competitive Salary and Benefits, including, Private Pension & Health Care.
Cummins Allison Ltd supplies and services High Speed Coin Sorters/Counters, Currency Scanners and Cash Handling equipment as well as Self-service Coin Counters and Digital Coin Scales.
Duties and Responsibilities:
Working as a Workshop Technician you will be responsible for the pre-installation preparation of all the Company's equipment. You will also be required to service and repair machines that are returned to our offices for workshop repair.
You may also be directed from time to time by the Field Service Manager to carry out other duties and responsibilities in line with your post, knowledge and experience.
- Machine preparation prior to dispatch to the Company's extremely high standards.
- Understand and comply with Company policies, procedure and regulatory requirements.
- To provide support and assistance as required to customers both external and internal.
- Work as part of the Service team to provide the highest quality of service.
- The Workshop Technician role involves the preparation, service and repair of Business critical equipment. The role therefore requires a degree of organisation and control of work as well as prioritisation.
- Work as part of a team and assist other team members when necessary.
- Maintain clear and concise records.
- Understand and comply with company policies & procedures.
- The Ideal candidate would be based close to the Coventry area and should have a sound Electro/Mechanical background. You should also possess good fault finding abilities, excellent organisational and communication skills and the ability to work on your own initiative and as part of a team.
- A proven track record within a Workshop environment is preferred but full training will be given on our specialist equipment.
- This position requires the occasional delivery of equipment to customer premises so therefore a full, clean, UK driving license is essential.
These are to be held at our Head office in Coventry in October
How to progress your application:
If you feel this role fits your experience and background then please apply for the role using the "apply now" button.
*Due to the amount of applications received to our online adverts, we are only able to contact successful candidates. If you have not received correspondence within 21 days then please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. Thank you for reading this advertisement.
This vacancy is being advertised by Cummins Allison Ltd. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of gender, race, colour, sexual orientation, age, religion, or disability. We will gladly accept applications from all sections of the community