|Job Ref:||204610538||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Nottinghamshire||City:||Nottingham||Address:||Post Code:||NG7||Salary:||£27000 - £29000/annum||Post Date:||02/10/2016 03:02|
Fire and Security Maintenance Engineer |
* Location - East Midlands
* Salary - 27 - 29k
* Company car with personal use of the vehicle
* Fuel Card
* Overtime opportunities with door to door pay
* Pension Scheme
* Health care
* 25 Days Holiday + Stats
* You will be required to carry out both PPM and reactive maintenance to a range of commercial sites such as offices and shops.
* You will be working on equipment such as alarm panels, fire alarms, CCTV, Intruder alarms & access control systems.
* A call out rota currently operates every 1/4 and the stand by fee is £100 per week.
In order to be considered for this role the following is required:
* Full UK Driving licence, due the role being mobile
* Must hold a good knowledge of both fire and security systems due to the nature of the contract you will be working on
* Professional and personable attitude towards work
* Must live within the East Midlands area
Due to winning numerous long term contracts the company is looking to bolster its divisions with well-rounded engineers. They're offering stability, ongoing training if needed. There is also scope for career progression once the successful candidate proves themselves. This is due to our client being a large FM company.
If you are interested or know someone who might be, please call me today on (Apply online only) or email you CV Think Recruitment offer a £150 referral fee for any candidate who is referred and placed