|Job Ref:||204610553||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Manchester||Address:||Post Code:||M13||Salary:||£NEG||Post Date:||02/10/2016 03:02|
910605 - Service Engineer - Fire Alarm Systems|
Our client is is the world's largest pure-play fire and security company.
They are currently recruiting for the position of Service Engineer - Fire Alarm Systems, based in Manchester, England.
* To carry out inspection and maintenance work to the relevant standards.
* Diagnosis and fault repair
* To maintain stocks of materials and tools carried in vehicles in line with Company standards.
* Report and record any major incidents and customer complaints through the appropriate procedures, ensuring swift resolution wherever possible.
* To be available to participate in the Company's emergency call out rota in line with the agreed rota that may be in force at any time
Skills & Experience
* Experience maintaining Intruder CCTV Access and Fire Systems.
* Be reliable, trustworthy, self-motivated with the ability to work alone as well as in a team.
* Excellent communication and relationship building skills.
* Qualified as an Electronic Engineer/Electrician or 17th Edition Electrician desirable.
* Hold a full UK driving Licence.
* Company van, mobile phone and laptop.
* Overtime may be available.
Due to the nature of the business, successful applicants will be subject to a satisfactory DBS and BS7858 checks.
This is a permanent position.
The salary for this position is negotiable.
If you feel that you are well suited to the above opportunity and would like to find out more then please contact Orion Group for more information or apply by forwarding your current CV quoting reference 910605