|Job Ref:||204610583||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Epsom||Address:||Post Code:||KT17||Salary:||£9/annum||Post Date:||02/10/2016 03:02|
My client is a large Facilities Maintenance Company who is looking to recruit an experience Contract Administrator/ Helpdesk Administrator in Luton. The successful candidate will be a well presented professional individual. Previous experience within a facilities/building maintenance company is essential environment. The successful will need to be immediately available and able to commit to this contract.|
Monday - Friday
8am - 5.00pm
* Raising purchase orders and ensuring that purchase orders are updated when changes required.
* Allocating Engineer's jobs and schedules.
* Liaising with clients and suppliers.
* Logging emergency calls and closing down jobs when complete.
* To assist with the control of all financial and commercial aspects of contracts
* To assist in the production of supporting financial information.
* To maintain and update both manual and computer records.
* To prepare and issue predefined reports, which form part of the contract and customer requirement
* Liaise closely with the site team and head office, ensuring accurate processing of quotations, purchase orders, invoices, time sheets and holiday records.
* To undertake general office duties relating to the contract including:
* Correspondence and filing
* Minutes of meetings
* Preparation of reports and documentation
* Updating of electronic records
* Material ordering and administration
* Subcontractor's administration
* Production of valuations and presentation of results
* Quote logging and processing
* Collating timesheets from engineers, chasing and checking quality of data
* Contract set-up (PPM / System support)
* Application billing preparation
* Contract escalation process
* To enable full auditable trails with for example but not limited to Invoices, timesheets, material orders and goods received notes.
* To be responsible for the commercial support on the contract through to final account.
* Cover help desk duties when required.
* Must be client facing
* Must be immediately available
* Previous Contract Admin / Helpdesk experience is required
* You will need to be phone confident and also of smart appearance as the role will involve customer meetings