|Job Ref:||204610987||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||London||Address:||Post Code:||WC1A||Salary:||£1.00 - £60000/annum||Post Date:||18/10/2016 14:09|
One of the UK s fastest growing rail engineering contractors seeks to employ a Project Manager with experience working in the rail civils market ideally with exposure to delivering HV feeder renewal projects to join their team in Central London. |
This is a key hire for this privately owned main contracting organization who have just started a strategic growth period where they are looking to increase their presence in the rail industry where they are highly regarded. You will join a fast paced, entrepreneurial and employee focused working culture.
As Project Manager you will responsible for the safe delivery of projects to time, cost and quality requirements. You will lead all project level dialogue with the client supported by the PMO, Senior Project Manager and Functional Heads. You are expected to manage the project from award through to hand back and final account conclusion. You will manage all sub-contractors and your own site team.
* Apply project control to aid the successful planning, execution, monitoring, control and closure of a project to ensure the project is delivered safely and is a commercial success
* Define at the Project start up meeting all required documentation and ensure that this is all valid and current before commencing any site activities
* Conduct a review of your programme to ensure it is up to date and reflects actual progress and that future work is planned according to the published project programme
* Control and capture any variation or change to the schedule or scope of the project and for ensuring that all commercial and schedule considerations are accounted for.
* Manage the development of your team, setting annual objectives, identify any training, mentoring or coaching required
* Provide support and advice to your team and ensure that all your projects are being delivered to a high level of quality
To be considered for the position of Project Manager candidates will have current/previous experience of delivering rail civil engineering projects. You will have a positive proactive approach to your work and enjoy supporting the development of junior staff.
In return you will be offered a salary of circa £60,000 accompanied with a company vehicle, 25 days holiday and a pension.
To apply is easy, call Oliver on (Apply online only) or (Apply online only), you can email me on or just simply apply online