|Job Ref:||204611220||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Chelmsford||Address:||Post Code:||CM2||Salary:||£55 - £60/annum package||Post Date:||02/10/2016 03:03|
SENIOR/QUANTITY SURVEYOR - LEADING TIER ONE CONTRACTOR - UP TO £60K + BENEFITS |
My client is a family run industry leading contractor with almost 100 years experience across the commercial, education, leisure, retail & housing sectors. They are proud to boast some very prestigious and high profile projects.
They currently have around 3000 employees to whom they offer ongoing training and development for, in order to maintain their relationship with repeat clients. Their current annul turnover is around £100 million.
My client has 15 offices regionally and values of projects that you may work on could range from £3-£8 million and involve a mix of new build and D&B.
* Ensure all team members understand project accountabilities and objectives.
* Regularly reviews project accountabilities.
* Regularly monitors project objectives facilitates a change in process where appropriate.
* Regularly reviews group CR policies and ensures project teams are updated.
* Liaises with client and project teams to maximise group CR policies and or opportunities.
* Demonstrates understanding of internal and external tender strategies / build up.
* Ensure Wates main contractual obligations and or strategies are executed and regularly reviewed.
* Agree and implement project strategies with all relevant parties.
* Agree external valuations / cash flow to maximise project value.
* Ensure all Wates subcontract management / process obligations are complete with particular reference to:-
* Measurement and valuation
* Contractual instructions / notices / orders
* Health and Safety
* Monthly MCR
* Procurement reports
* Agree and produce main and subcontract final
* Experience working with a Main Contractor on similar projects
* Ability to understand financial reports and accounts
* Demonstrable experience working on commercial & residential sites
* Essex location
* Minimum 6 years experience
If you are interested in this opportunity, or would like to have a confidential chat regarding any other quantity surveyor roles within the commercial build sector, please contact Jen on (Apply online only) or email (url removed)