|Job Ref:||204611224||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||City of London||Address:||Post Code:||WC1A||Salary:||£41 - £55/annum package||Post Date:||02/10/2016 03:03|
QUANTITY SURVEYOR - LEADING TIER ONE CONTRACTOR - UP TO £55K + BENEFITS|
Our client is a family-run, national contractor that specialize in the construction industry across Construction, Social Housing and Residential. Fawkes and Reece are currently recruiting for the Construction business where they work on a mixture of Build and Refurbishment projects. The sectors they cover are education, mixed-use, leisure, retail and commercial. Our Client is a sought for contractor to work for as they have an over £1 billion turnover and over 100 years successful track record. Being an established Main Contractor, they can offer employees a great work life balance, an opportunity to work variety of projects along with offering a competitive package.
The client currently employs in excess of 3000 people and has offices located throughout London & the South East. They are currently recruiting from their London division and are looking to bring on a Quantity Surveyor to work site based in the city.
Due to growing demands, they are looking for someone to join their team to work on a £50 Million Commercial scheme in Central London. The project is with a very good client of theirs and is a high profile interesting scheme, the project consist of high end Apartments as well as commercial and retail.
* Ensure all team members understand project accountability and objectives.
* Regularly reviews project accountability.
* Regularly monitors project objectives facilitates a change in process where appropriate.
* Regularly reviews group CR policies and ensures project teams are updated.
* Liaises with client and project teams to maximize group CR policies and or opportunities.
* Demonstrates understanding of internal and external tender strategies / build up.
* Ensure main contractual obligations and or strategies are executed and regularly reviewed.
* Agree and implement project strategies with all relevant parties.
* Agree external valuations / cash flow to maximize project value.
* Ensure all subcontract management / process obligations are complete with particular reference to:-
* Measurement and valuation
* Contractual instructions / notices / orders
* Health and Safety
* Monthly MCR
* Procurement reports
* Agree and produce main and subcontract final
* Experience working with a Main Contractor on Build Projects
* 5 Years + Experience
* Ability to understand financial reports and accounts
* Demonstrable experience working on commercial sites
* Proven experience of working with high cost developments
* Strong Interpersonal Skills
* Degree in Quantity Surveying or equivalent
If you are interested in this position or know anyone for the role, please get in contact with Jen at Fawkes and Reece on (Apply online only). Please email your updated CV to (url removed)