|Job Ref:||204611260||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Sheffield||Address:||Post Code:||S1||Salary:||£35000 - £45000/annum||Post Date:||02/10/2016 03:03|
Are you an existing Site Agent looking to elevate & progress you career? If so-You are in luck! I am currently working with a reputable, high profile civils and construction based in Yorkshire. |
A nationwide building, civil engineering, mechanical and electrical contractor with a rich heritage and reputation in the construction industry is looking for an experienced Site Agent to join a forward thinking team based in Sheffield.
Report to the Delivery Manager, support the Project Delivery Team, work for an award winning team. You will be involved in the management of Highways schemes. Develop your portfolio and work on varied, complex projects.
* Company Car /Car Allowance
* Career progression & succession planning
* 26 days annual leave, option to buy & sell
* Cycle to work scheme
The team is made up of a diverse range of highly skilled and motivated individuals. Join the team and contribute to a hardworking yet resourceful team.
* An industry applicable ONC or City & Guilds / NVQ equivalent
* Experience of working within the water and / or sewage industries
* Relevant H&S qualifications (IOSH or CITB 5 Day Site Safety Management, A relevant CSCS card and First Aid training)
* Commercial and contractual awareness balanced
* Excellent man management skills
* Working knowledge of Microsoft packages
* Preparation of all relevant documentation prior to the commencement of the installation phase of contracts, including but not limited to: site management plans, risk assessments and method statements for activities being undertaken by directly employed resources.
* Reviewing and approval of subcontractors site documentation including but not limited to: risk assessments and method statements, installation programmes and test inspection documentation.
* Management and control of all site activities ensuring that all work is undertaken in a safe and timely manner in accordance with all Safety, Health and Environmental legislation, all relevant contractual timescales and all relevant contract specifications.
* Liaison with the client's engineering and operational staff to ensure all KPI's are met or exceeded.
* To work alongside the Contract Engineer and Planner to regularly review the progress of the works ensuring that adherence to the contract programme dates are maintained. This will include the preparation and maintenance of fortnightly look ahead programmes.
* To ensure all required site documentation is completed including, diary sheets, daily allocation sheets, records of delays and changes, financial implications, Health Safety and Envoironmental documentation
* To undertake Site Inductions and regular Tool Box Talks for all resources visiting and working on the site.
* Ensure that site costs are monitored and controlled.
* Preparation of progress reports as required.
* Attendance at site visits / meetings.
* Coordination and liaison with suppliers, specialist sub-contractors, in-house functions, site installation and construction teams.
* Preparation of material & plant requisitions.
For a confidential chat or for more information call Brad Lawson on (Apply online only)
Apply now - Unlock your potential
Apply now- Work for a company that rewards ambition
Apply now- Take control of your career
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business