|Job Ref:||204613393||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Yorkshire||City:||Leeds||Address:||Post Code:||LS7||Salary:||£30000 - £40000/annum Car package, Pension + Bonuses||Post Date:||02/10/2016 03:04|
Are you a ambitious and well organised Quantity surveyor that is hungry to work for one of the UK's largest housebuilders?|
Managing site development and the attainment of targets by conducting commercial cost appraisals and viability/feasibility analysis, managing sub-contractors, materials and goods, preparing and monitoring site costs and budgets and ensuring site set-up health and safety.
WHAT WILL I BE RESPONSIBLE FOR?
* Carrying out accurate build cost assessments of acquired land; maintain budget control throughout development; and manage cost overruns within tolerance levels.
* Accurate costing and preparation of budgets for each aspect of site development.
* Analysing and reporting on costs and cash flow vs budget
* Undertaking accurate viability/feasibility studies to support decision-making in site acquisition and development.
* Preparing tenders and procure sub-contractors, goods and materials
* Evaluating and agreeing variations and instructions.
* Liaising with site personnel and subcontractors in order to maximise productivity.
* Using a payments system for the payment of sub-contractors and the supply of goods and materials in line with Group policy and procedures.
* Promoting and acting in accordance with Group values, systems, policies and procedures.
WHAT ABOUT THE BENEFITS PACKAGE?
Competitive base salary
Company Bonus Scheme
25 days holiday
Company Car/Car Allowance
Money Purchase Pension Scheme
Choice of Flexible Benefits
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business