|Job Ref:||204613504||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Bristol||Address:||Post Code:||BS5||Salary:||£40000 - £50000/annum car + package||Post Date:||02/10/2016 03:04|
My client, a leading and innovative top tiered sub-contractor are recruiting for top level commercial staff to be a part of their fantastic team.|
They are looking for a Quantity Surveyor to join their commercial team to work on various prestigious and high-profile projects in and around the Bristol area.
Major piling/ groundwork's sub-contractor
Bristol - may travel to either Reading or Swindon
£40-50K + car + package
* Provide commercial support for a project, working closely with the operational teams.
* Provide guidance at various phases of a project where possible.
Principal Duties & Accountabilities
* Cost and Value management
* Assist with preparation, maintenance and agreement of Project accounts
* Assist with providing commercial and financial reporting information
* Ensure compliance with standards and procedures in respect of Commercial activities
* Subcontract procurement and management
* Assist with claims management
* Assist with control of project documentation
* Recording and assisting with management of change
* Adherence to policies and procedures
* Ad hoc duties as job requires
* Degree or equivalent level qualification in Quantity Surveying or related construction subject
* Relevant commercial experience preferably with a contracting organisation
* Preferably working towards their RICS/ chartership
If you are interested in this opportunity, or would like to have a confidential chat regarding any other commercial roles within the civil engineering sector, please contact Charlotte Penrose on (Apply online only) or email (url removed)