|Job Ref:||204613621||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Hertfordshire||City:||Hertfordshire||Address:||Post Code:||WD5||Salary:||£350 - £400/annum||Post Date:||24/10/2016 11:05|
Title: Senior Quantity surveyor|
Duration: Long term
Rate: Negotiable depending on experience
I am urgently seeking a Senior Quantity surveyor with groundworks or RC frame experience to be based in Hertfordshire working on projects ranging from 3mil to 30 mil, responsible for 3 to 5 projects.
The role will include:
* preparing tender and contract documents, including bills of quantities with the architect and/or the client;
* undertaking cost analysis for repair and maintenance project work;
* assisting in establishing a client's requirements and undertaking feasibility studies;
* performing risk, value management and cost control;
* advising on procurement strategy;
* identifying, analysing and developing responses to commercial risks;
* preparing and analysing costings for tenders;
* allocating work to subcontractors;
* providing advice on contractual claims;
* analysing outcomes and writing detailed progress reports;
* valuing completed work and arranging payments;
* maintaining awareness of the different building contracts in current use;
* understanding the implications of health and safety regulations.
If you are interested in this opportunity please email your CV to (url removed) or call (Apply online only).
Alternatively if you know someone who would be suitable for this opportunity then please pass on these details.
Role types; QS, Freelance QS, Quantity Surveyor, Freelance Quantity Surveyor, Quantity Surveyor, Contract Surveyor, Senior Quantity Surveyor, Senior QS, Commercial Manager, Freelance Commercial Manager