|Job Ref:||204613755||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Hertfordshire||City:||Hertfordshire||Address:||Post Code:||WD5||Post Date:||24/10/2016 11:06|
Design Coordinator - Hertfordshire - £Excellent|
My client, a well-known and highly reputable construction company, is seeking Design Coordinators to be based out of their Hertfordshire office for their housing arm. The company work on a wide range of innovative, mixed tenure new build development solutions across the South of the UK on schemes valued anywhere up to £100m.
The ideal candidate for this role will be expected to have several years' experience working on new build and refurbishment projects for residential schemes for a residential developer or Main contractor.
Some of your responsibilities will include:
• Contributing to the Design Management Plan (DMP)
• Managing the flow of design information and the document control
• Proposal submissions and statutory requirements
• Familiarising yourself with key design requirements such as Fire and Acoustics
• Participating in the design transfer from preconstruction to construction as well as preparing information to contribute to this process
• Defining the scope and responsibilities of all relevant parties involved in the design process
This role is ideally suited to someone dynamic and passionate looking to take on and tackle high value projects across the residential sector.
On top of working for a top tier company, my client are known for their dedication towards their employees and offer a range of benefits, family fun days and other activities that make them really stand out from the crowd. You will also have the opportunity to undertake any qualifications or education necessary for your role with the help and support of my client.
You will also be given a generous remuneration package and flexible benefits