|Job Ref:||204613764||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Ireland - Waterford||Address:||Salary:||£45000 - £55000/annum||Post Date:||24/10/2016 11:05|
We have a position available for an experienced SHEQ advisor to work on a large construction project in Co Waterford.|
To be considered for this position you must have a minimum of a Diploma in Health and Safety and have 5 + years' experience working as a Safety Advisor on construction projects.
1. Maintain a schedule of staff and complete regular audits to ensure that required audits take place and that SHEQ best practice is being implemented
2. Review documentation for adequacy advise and assist project staff in the development and maintenance the Construction Phase and Project Quality Plans and H&S Files.
3. Suggest improvements to ensure the Groups policies and procedures meet the needs of the organisation and statutory safety and environmental obligations.
4. Check that staff has access to appropriate procedural manuals and they are trained in the content.
5. Complete necessary H&S training as required.
6. Discuss site performance with Site Teams. Agree actions to be taken.
7. Develop and issue performance reports to the Director SHEQ.
8. Liaise with Client representative while on site and attend meetings as required.
9. Liaise with enforcing authorities and other local safety groups.
10. Assist as required site teams with contract reviews.
11. Investigate loss incidents
Salary and package will depend on experience