|Job Ref:||204613970||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Ealing||Address:||Post Code:||UB6||Salary:||£45000 - £55000/annum Excellent package||Post Date:||24/10/2016 11:08|
JOB TITLE: Health & Safety Consultant - Construction|
LOCATION: West London
SALARY: £45,000-£55,000 pa
MUST HAVES: Must be a Chartered Member of IOSH.
A leading, global construction consultancy who works in the public and private sector. Working with clients to overcome challenges and deliver new build, refurbishment and maintenance projects.
The company pride themselves on investing in staff and providing a work/life balance with flexible working.
The successful candidate will be required to:
* A client facing role involving inspections, policy reviews and gap analysis.
* Carry out site inspections and deliver high quality reports to the client adhering to reasonable deadlines.
* Take ownership and lead the design risk management process whilst applying the general principles of prevention.
* Effectively plan, manage, monitor and coordinate health and safety during the pre-construction phase when most design work is carried out.
* Identify, compile and issue suitable project specific pre-construction information to assist contractors in managing significant risk once construction begins.
* Health & Safety File compilation.
* Management of multiple projects for key clients to the business.
Our client is looking for strong applicants with the following experience and skills:
* Hold a NEBOSH Construction Certificate essential.
* Hold a NEBOSH general certificate essential.
* Chartered Member of IOSH.
* Level 6 qualification - NVQ level 4 or 5 in health and safety (NEBOSH/City & Guilds)
* Registered member of Association for Project Safety (RMaPs).
* Extensive experience and knowledge of construction design process.
* Previous CDM experience.
* Good knowledge and understanding of CDM 2015 regulations.
* Experience of both residential and commercial builds required.
* Full driving licence.
ALTERNATIVE JOB TITLES:
Health and Safety Manager, Health and Safety Advisor, Health and Safety Assistant, CDM Coordinator, CDM Advisor, Compliance Manager, SHE Manager, HSEQ Manager, Quality Manager, Environmental Health Officer, Health and Safety Officer, SHE Advisor
This role is commutable from:
Welwyn Garden City
Mana Resourcing is a specialist recruitment company working within the Engineering, Sales, IT and Commercial sectors. We are established to service and support the recruitment requirements of modern businesses and candidates alike.
This particular role includes people with experience in: Health and Safety Manager, Health and Safety Advisor, Health and Safety Assistant, CDM Coordinator, CDM Advisor, Compliance Manager, SHE Manager, HSEQ Manager, Quality Manager, Environmental Health Officer, Health and Safety Officer, SHE Advisor