|Job Ref:||204613971||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||Barking||Address:||Post Code:||IG11||Salary:||£40000 - £45000/annum plus package||Post Date:||24/10/2016 11:08|
Our client is a leading Construction Main Contractor specialising in major Design & Build projects across the UK. We have been asked to find a Site Engineer to work on a recently secured £80m Mixed Use project in East London.|
Site Engineer Roles & Responsibilities:
- Attending daily pre-works briefings.
- Setting out of projects
- Producing RFI's & producing and closing out NCR's
- Producing daily diaries.
- Providing as built surveys and redline sketches.
- Providing onsite materials quantities and measurement of completed works.
- Ensuring that all work carried out is to the highest standard possible in line with the specification and the Client standards manual.
- Checking contractors submissions, drawings and calculations
- Reporting to the Project Director and supporting Site Team.
- Keeping comprehensive records of works done and labour and plant returns.
- Assisting the Quantity Surveyor with respect to measurements and pay applications
Site Engineer experience required:
- Engineering related degree (or similar).
- Minimum 3 years of Site Engineer experience working on new build projects £10m+.
- Top Main Contractor experience.
- CSCS Card.
Our client offers quality project work, excellent career development opportunities and great salaries and packages to all staff.
If interested in this Site Engineer position, e-mail your CV for the attention of Dan Gevaux