|Job Ref:||204614023||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Manchester||Address:||Post Code:||M13||Salary:||£30000 - £35000/annum||Post Date:||02/10/2016 03:06|
Intermediate Electrical Design Engineer|
£30,000 - £35,000
A vacancy has arisen within one of Manchester's leading engineering consultancies, to join their award winning design team based on a full time and permanent basis.
They are now looking for a driven and ambitious Design Engineer who will grow and develop with the company gaining knowledge and experience along the way.
The successful candidate will be an Intermediate level engineer, and will become responsible for helping to lead the design and co-ordination of electrical services on major projects. As the role develops opportunities exist to work across their portfolio of projects which presently covers major developments in the retail, Commercial, Healthcare, Higher Education and residential sectors.
Requirements of the role include:
* Minimum HNC/HND in Building Services with an Electrical orient
* A proven ability to design Electrical building services systems
* A passion for design and a desire to learn and progress
* Experience with Hevacomp, CAD and ideally Revit
* Excellent communication skills and the ability to work with other members of the design team
* Career minded individual looking to develop themselves through further experience
* Must have initiative, self-motivation and the confidence to make decisions
For more information on this fantastic opportunity please contact Ben Thompson on (Apply online only) or email a copy of your most recent CV at the earliest opportunity