|Job Ref:||204614084||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Greater Manchester||Address:||Post Code:||BL1||Salary:||£20 - £22/hour||Post Date:||02/10/2016 03:06|
Construction Site Manager and New Build School|
Location - Greater Manchester
Charge Rate - £20 -£22
12 Month Contract
I currently have a requirement for a Site Manager to work on a Design and Build School Project. The purpose of this position will be, the management of the project from start to completion and to ensure that the project is delivered in accordance to time, cost and quality.
My client has experience in commercial contracting work. Operating contracts for local authorities, hospitals, police stations and schools. In the private sector they regularly undertake contracts for offices, retail units, warehousing and other commercial premises of experience in commercial contracting work. Operating contracts for local authorities, hospitals, police stations and schools. In the private sector they regularly undertake contracts for offices, retail units, warehousing and other commercial premises.
Please Note: Candidates will only be considered with proven history of new build D and B experience
The ideal applicant will be able to demonstrate the following qualifications / experience / aptitude:
* To comply with the clients, Build Policy and Procedures.
* Supervise and co-ordinate staff, Sub-Contractors, material suppliers and Utility providers to ensure an efficient method of build to the required build quality and build programme.
* Scheduling work to be carried out to ensure production targets are achieved and high quality of product is maintained.
* Ensure that production targets are met whilst producing the highest quality of product and ensuring costs are kept within budget.
* Effective daily use of appropriate company Information Systems and databases.
* Comply with Site Managers responsibilities as laid down in the Group's Health, Safety & Environment Policy and complete the relevant documentation on a weekly/monthly basis.
* At all times comply with company policies, procedures and instructions.
* Liaise with Sales department and customers to ensure the highest possible Customer Care performance/ satisfaction and complete all relevant inspections and documentation.
* Direct liaison with Sales, Technical and Commercial departments ensuring that up to date records of all site activities are retained, thereby achieving cost/quality control; and report on the same to Contracts Managers/Construction Director.
* Lead, motivate, communicate with, develop, appraise and performance manage staff to ensure staff are fully motivated to achieve best performance to meet the company's needs.
* Contribute to improving the business, protecting and enhancing the reputation of the company, by putting forward new ideas and, when requested to do so, implementing change.
To apply for this opportunity, please submit your CV via the 'APPLY' button in this advert. Please note that direct emails are sometimes not received due to the spam/junk e-mail filters in place. If you would like to discuss your suitability further, please do not hesitate to contact Rachel on (Apply online only).
If you are shortlisted for this vacancy, you will be contacted within 24 - 48 hours to discuss your application further. If you have not heard anything within 5 days of your application, then you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. However, we will keep your CV on file and contact you regarding future vacancies.
This vacancy is being advertised by Kinetic Search & Selection whose services are those of an Employment Agency