|Job Ref:||204614527||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Kent||City:||Kent||Address:||Post Code:||TN23||Salary:||£300/day||Post Date:||24/10/2016 11:09|
Freelance Site Agent - AMP 6 Framework - Southern Water Network Contract|
Excellent opportunity to join a national contractor with a significant amount of secured work on the AMP 6 water framework.
Circa £300 a day
Start 19th September 2016 -6 month contract with possible extension
Initial Project in Maidstone. Projects covering the Southern Water region - areas Hampshire, Surrey & West Sussex
An experienced Civil Engineering Site Agent is required to work on Infrastructure projects supporting the AMP6 water frameworks across the Southern region.
As Site Agent you will be responsible for leading a small site team in the full life cycle delivery of projects from planning stage through to handover. Projects vary in nature, size and duration, anything from £0.5M to £5M lasting between 3 and 18 months. My client have a growing order book of work, subsequently requiring further site specialists. The role requires a competent and experienced Site Agent to join a success team in the delivery against a 5-year framework.
* Planning and programming of all site activities
* Cost control of all site activity as well as liaising with the commercial team
* Coordination with the design team
* Delivery of projects through to completion to time and budget
* Coordination and management of subcontractors on site as well as materials and plant
* Uphold and endorse H&S on site
The following skills, experience and qualifications are required for this position:
* Formal qualification in Civil Engineering/Construction Management is preferred but time served experience could be considered.
* NRSWA supervisor level training required.
* Knowledge of NEC form of contract.
* Knowledge of temporary work techniques.
* Confined space training.
* IT skills on Microsoft suite.
* Able to travel around South east regions covering Kent, Sussex and Hampshire.
You must be eligible to live and work in the UK to apply for this position.
If you are interested in applying for this role through ATA Recruitment please forward your CV to alternatively you can speak to Beth by phoning (Apply online only)