|Job Ref:||204614637||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Stafford||Address:||Post Code:||ST17||Salary:||£20000 - £24000/annum Pension scheme,Training||Post Date:||18/10/2016 14:11|
A great opportunity has arisen for an experienced CAD Technician to join a major FM company working within the MoD in the Stafford area. You will be required to create, maintain and update site plans including services, assets, grounds etc. and to produce CAD drawings as per customer/client specification.|
To add to this you will support the department ensuring a high quality data production and provide advice and support to the operational teams regarding Client CAD processes.
* Produce CAD drawings to client/customer specifications via the department workflow system for
* Requests & Updates and deliver and achieve departments KPIs under these functions.
* Maintain the department office filing system in accordance with the current structure.
* Input of data to CAD system when externally received.
* Collate and scan archive drawings when required.
* Create and maintain a CAD drawings database.
* Store all data in a format in line with security requirements.
* Answer all incoming telephone calls promptly and professionally.
* Control, curate and update Estate Documents within department responsibility.
* Work closely with the Client's other departments to assist management in achieving the business goals and objectives.
* Work within timescales needed to deliver contract requirements.
* Support the ongoing completion of Quality Assurance, Health & Safety, Security & Fraud and
* Sustainability processes and initiatives.
* Significant practical experience in CAD design including:
o A good understanding of CAD requirements in a busy, fast paced property maintenance environment
o Data processing and management
o Prioritising tasks to meet tight deadlines
o Working within strict ISO policies and procedures
* Experience of influencing a wider team, including:
o Planning, directing and controlling activities
o Agreeing scope and priorities of work
o Able to influence managers
* NVQ level 2 qualification in Computer
* Aided Design and Manufacturing or equivalent
* Continuing Professional Development
* Demonstrable experience in CAD or a related field including:
o Experience of operating in an MOD environment
o Use of bespoke computer systems
o Familiarisation of legal requirements in relation to property maintenance activities
* Accredited training qualification in MS Office packages and Office Health & Safety
* Familiarisation with WorkManager applications
* Developed IT skills (e.g. Excel, Word etc.)
* GIS experience
If your CV can demonstrate the above then apply now.
Please call Joey on (Apply online only) or email