|Job Ref:||204614665||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Birmingham||Address:||Post Code:||B12||Salary:||£50000/annum||Post Date:||24/10/2016 11:09|
Our client is a leading Construction Main Contractor specialising in Retail, Industrial, Mixed Use and Residential projects across the UK. Having recently secured many new build projects in the East & West Midlands region, we have been asked to supply an experienced Site Engineer on a permanent basis. Works will include heavy groundworks, drainage, highways / infrastructure, structural steel build, internal / external fit out.|
Site Engineer Responsibilities:
- Attending daily pre-works briefings.
- Setting out of projects.
- Producing RFI's & producing and closing out NCR's.
- Producing daily diaries.
- Providing as built surveys and redline sketches.
- Providing on site materials quantities and measurement of completed works.
- Ensuing that all work carried out is of the highest standard possible in line with the specification and the Divisional Standards.
Site Engineer Experience required:
- Minimum 5 years Site Engineer experience.
- Degree qualified or similar
- Some package management experience.
- CSCS card.
- Willing to live away from time to time (Expenses will be covered)
This is a great opportunity for an Engineer to work for a great contractor, If interested in this role please e-mail your CV to Victoria Britland at the e-mail address provided