|Job Ref:||204614944||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Nottinghamshire||City:||Nottingham||Address:||Post Code:||NG7||Salary:||£35000 - £45000/annum||Post Date:||02/10/2016 03:07|
JN Technical are recruiting an experienced Steelwork Estimator for a national UK construction company. |
Roles and responsibilities:
- Analysing the content of tender specifications and drawings and use the information identified to build a costs schedule suitable for use as a formal tender bid.
- Coordinating preparation of all supporting documentation required in the tender bid.
- Communicating with clients regarding the tender and to present the final submission to the client.
- Assisting in the pre order negotiation process with the client.
- Value Engineering to propose alternatives to specifications in order to reduce costs and / or improve quality and efficiency.
- Detailed knowledge and experience of the technical elements of the structural steel industry.
- At least 5 years relevant work experience.
- Ability to undertake a reasonable level of technical and financial calculations.
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills.
- Excellent IT and numeracy skills.
- Excellent time management.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a successful steelwork company