|Job Ref:||204615069||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||West Midlands||Address:||Post Code:||WV14||Salary:||£40000 - £45000/annum £5000 bonus||Post Date:||02/10/2016 03:07|
I am currently recruiting for a Senior Site Manager or a Construction Manager, on a permanent basis, for a growing and well reputable student accommodation provider who prides themselves in providing quality and luxury student accommodation facilities for their customers. This role has come about due to rapid growth and expansion within the organisation.|
The Construction Manager will be the focal point for flow of information between the site and the head office. All requests for information from site to be channelled through the Construction manager to the appropriate person at head office (ie Project Manager Architect, Purchasing Manager, Operations, Directors). All answers to questions and issue of drawings etc to be channelled through the Construction manager back to the site.
Other Responsibilities will include, but not limiting to;
* Receiving Health and Safety File and Operation & Maintenance Manuals at Completion and handover to the Operations Manager and Maintenance Manager.
* Receiving the Project Cost Plan from the Project Manager and agreeing the content of the Cost plan with the Project Manager
* Organising training of Centre Management and Concierge team prior to Handover
* Establishing and agreeing the detailed Project Programming and sequencing of works
* Providing programme details and site procedures details to the Project Manager and Purchasing Manager to incorporate into the works orders.
* Ensuring that works are carried out in the agreed sequence.
* Weekly Progress monitoring
* Liaison with Purchasing Manager to co-ordinate exact dates for deliveries.
The ideal candidate must be industry experienced manager who is likely to have come from a trade background and progressed through progressive levels of site management and now has proven capability of taking full responsibility for delivery of Projects up to £10m in Value.
You must have extensive experience managing construction projects, ideally residential, student accommodation, care homes and hotel
You must also be practical and logical and able to relate equally to tradesmen and to senior level
You will be rewarded with a competitive salary of up to £45000 (DOE) and a bonus scheme of £5000 per completion of project on time, along with various benefits.
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call Jojo on NA now. If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact Jojo on NA for a confidential discussion on your career.
Disclaimer: This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Recruitment only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful but we will keep your details on file for future opportunities.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency