|Job Ref:||204614852||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Suffolk||City:||Suffolk||Address:||Post Code:||IP15||Salary:||£70000 - £75000/annum package||Post Date:||24/10/2016 11:09|
Job Title: Senior Estimator
Job Type: Permanent
Job Ref: EOE-112
Start Date: ASAP
Salary: £70-75k basic plus competitive package
Company & Project: Top 20 main contractor operating in the Commercial, Education, Healthcare & Leisure & Residential sectors across the East of England, are seeking to recruit an experienced and effective Senior Estimator to complement their Pre Construction team, based in East Anglia.
Our client has an enviable order book already secured including Commercial schemes up to £20m. They are also continuing to be aggressive in targeting new business, hence the need to grow their Pre-Construction team.
Duties & Responsibilities: The successful candidate will take responsibility for managing the cost plans and pricing of single and two stage tenders, in the main under JCT forms of contract and typically £10-30m in value.
Responsible to the Estimating Director, you will produce BOQ's, take offs, full cost plans and target cost reporting with occasional pre con surveying duties including deed of appointment and procurement. You will also attend commercial review meetings and liaise with interior teams throughout the tender process.
* Extensive experience as a Senior Estimator securing large construction projects, £15m+.
* 10 years+ experience with main contractors in pure Estimating roles.
* Strong track record of winning work in the East of England.
* Expert user of Conquest Estimating software in addition to MS packages.
* Hit rate of 1 in 4 or better with supporting references to that end.
* Sector experience must include Commercial, Education, and Leisure & Retail.
* Previous Roles: Estimating Manager OR Senior Estimator OR Estimator.
Qualifications & Skills: Degree in Construction related subject plus a strong working knowledge of Conquest software.
Application Process: If you would like more information on this Senior Estimator position or any other vacancy please email your current CV through to; where it will be reviewed and you will be contacted within 48 hours if your CV is of interest.
Services advertised by Apple Technical Recruitment are that of an Employment Agency/Business