|Job Ref:||204614431||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Bristol||Address:||Post Code:||BS5||Post Date:||02/10/2016 03:07|
I am recruiting for a Project Manager to join a highly successful Partnerships division, to organise resources and to direct the management of designated development projects to achieve progressive project completion to quality and specification and on budget.
This role is to manage a project, based in the Bristol area of our Western region.
* To direct the necessary labour, plant, staff and equipment to achieve both plot and project completion on time, to specification and within budget.
* Monitor that the Buying team and Surveying department order the correct materials and sub-contract services in good time to meet contract objectives.
* Manage site teams by monitoring performance against contract targets and instigating any necessary corrective actions.
* Ensure compliance with Group Safety Policy and Health and Safety Regulations.
* Ensure that staff and operatives are managed and led effectively by developing the skills and attitudes of managers leading to provision of a working environment that engenders high morale.
* Train and develop subordinates to meet current and assessed future requirements.
* 100% compliance with current NHBC standards.
* Achieve 75% overall satisfaction levels on the completed Customer satisfaction survey questionnaire.
* Establish that staff training and development has occurred as plan at annual appraisal and appraisal review stages.
* Achieve maximum marks on the twice monthly Health and Safety audit.
Experience and Qualifications:
* Applicants must have significant experience of working on mixed use residential and housing projects as well as in the management of H & S, and the design and procurement processes.
* Applicants must have experience of managing all aspects of the build process; the applicant will be required to coordinate the packages from the design and procurement phase through to installation on site and handover.
* Trade experience and site experience preferable
* Up to date knowledge of health and safety obligations and building legislation
* CSCS Card at Site Manager level
* Valid SMSTS certificate
* Valid First Aid at Work certificate
* NVQ Level 3-4, BTEC diploma in Building Construction or similar
* Valid Scaffold Appreciation certificate
* Valid LOLER certificate
* Qualified to the required CIOB Grade applicable at the time in accordance with Group policy
* Applicants must be computer literate, especially in MS Word, and it would be desirable to have a good working knowledge of MS Excel, Asta Teamplan or Power Project