|Job Ref:||204614302||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||London||Address:||Post Code:||WC1A||Salary:||£80000 - £95000/annum + Package||Post Date:||24/10/2016 11:08|
Technical Director - London - Salary Paying up to £95,000 + Package|
My Client who are one of the UK's leading office designer and workplace experts, who provide world class workplace environments in London and throughout the UK are looking for a Technical Director. This is to join a vibrant team based in London reporting to the Projects Director. This is a permanent role offering a salary up to £95,000 + Package.
As a Technical Director you will be responsible for and creating an accurate and technically correct bid. The role involves co-ordinating design, sales and sub-contractors to ensure the design and technical solution meets the Clients specific requirements.
You will estimate projects using Excel, format and manage pre-contract programmes and agree works duration with the contracts team.
The ability to present pre-contract cost documents , ensure drawings are accurate and full compliance to building regulations, planning regulations and building control legislations whilst ensuring the highest standards of health and safety and adherence of all CDM requirements is critical.
You will be part of a highly motivated team and will benefit from the latest equipment and software.
• Pre-Contract bid co-ordination.
• Involvement in prospective Client pitch presentations.
• Accurate hand-over of construction documentation to Construction Manager.
• Experience of cost planning with a skill set to value engineer a design
• A commercial pre-contract background
• An excellent knowledge of commercial office buildings and design and build
• A detailed knowledge of the JCT
• Excellent listener and presenter
• High self-motivation, enthusiasm and ambition
• A desire to succeed and positive can-do attitude
• Outgoing personality
• Target and success driven
• Action taker with the ability to be in charge and manage a team
This is a fantastic opportunity for the right candidate who wants to work on some very high end office Designs, Fit outs and Refurbishments, to also have the opportunity to progress with the business
If you feel this role is of interest then please do apply or if you require more information then contact Jack Worman at the InVictus Group on (Apply online only)