|Job Ref:||204613292||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Dublin||Address:||Salary:||£NEG||Post Date:||24/10/2016 11:05|
Project Engineer - Technology |
We are currently recruiting a Project Engineer on behalf of an international company who specialise in the construction of high value working environments.
Key Accountabilities -
Statutory and regulatory compliant technical delivery of the Design Build technical output.
Ensure engineering procedures are implemented and adhered to
Identify, carry out and manage Design Build product planning and develop supply chain venders relationships
* Ensure effective implementation of the Engineering procedures.
* Ensure disciplines in place for management of estimating and procurement on all DB activities during budgeting, quotation, tendering and post tender phases.
* Develop relationships with customers, end user clients and supply chain partnerships.
* Support orders getting in Design Build business development.
* Knowledge generation re all DB products inc. statutory and regulatory developments.
* Carry out PR's for staff under his/her control.
* Attend tender launch and adjudication meetings as required.
* Implement technical innovation and value creation in all contracts.
Qualifications and experience
Educated to degree standard preferably in Building Services
4 - 5 years' experience in a similar role