|Job Ref:||204613281||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Nottinghamshire||City:||Nottingham||Address:||Post Code:||NG7||Salary:||£NEG||Post Date:||24/10/2016 11:05|
Contracts Manager Groundworks|
Our Client is one of the largest and most successful Groundworks and Civil Engineering sub-contractors in the East Midlands, providing a Groundworks, Foundations, External Works and Road Construction service to the built environment.
The Company have established an enviable reputation and relationship with their clients, based upon long term commitment to customer service. This combined with the uncompromising pursuit of excellence assures client aspirations are always met.
Main duties include the following:
* Managing a selection of live projects usually between 3-5 schemes while reporting to a company Director.
* Overseeing individual site teams, which will be headed up with project managers and site managers
* Responsible for the operational and financial aspect of the project
* Ensure that the project is managed and executed in the proper manner.
* Liaise with the construction team, quantity surveyors, clients, consultants and contractors.
* Attend client meetings throughout the project lifecycle, building strong, sustainable business relationships with the client.
* To actively look for continued improvement within the processes
This role will also be client facing as you will be expected to liaise with clients on each project to represent the company, making sure clients specifications are being met and they are happy with the delivery.
Our client is looking for an experienced candidate who can demonstrate significant successes and a record of achievement in operational management of similar projects together combined with commercial skills and the ability to deliver challenging & complex projects within the commitment of the contract.
This is an excellent opportunity for a suitably qualified and experienced professional to play a leading role in the on-going development of the Company. Call us now for an interview on (Apply online only) ask for John Ashcroft or send your CV along with a covering letter
Nicholas Associates Professional is a highly respected industry leading professional recruitment agency specialising exclusively in Executive Search and Selection, Construction, Engineering and Technical, and Finance and Accountancy roles across the UK and internationally. Working with many of the UK's most well-known client brands, we are passionate about matching the best talent to the best roles.
Nicholas Associates Professional is part of Nicholas Associates Group, a market leading partner of choice for talent management solutions, from Apprentice to Boardroom. For us, it's all about enabling people to be their best.
To find out more about us please visit (url removed)