|Job Ref:||204613267||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Barnet||Address:||Post Code:||EN5||Salary:||£55000 - £65000/annum||Post Date:||24/10/2016 11:05|
Established for over 75 years, this Top 10 contractor is seeking an experienced Quantity Surveyor to work on a Council Office Project in Barnet, North London. The proposed offices will cater for approximately 1200 staff across 90,000 Sq. ft. which will include a Café on the ground floor. The offices are to be situated in the heart of the Grahame Park regeneration scheme.
The Quantity Surveyor will be required to manage costs relating to this office project. You will be able to find clever ways to minimise the costs and value for the end user.
* Analysis of tenders
* Measurement and valuation of works
* Agreement of interim valuations
* Subcontract - Procurement, Payment, Variations and Final Accounts
* Cost Value Reconciliations
* Financial Reporting including Cash management, Cash Flow Forecast and Liability Reports
The successful Quantity Surveyor will have experience of working within a Main Contractor and "Design and Build" experience will be required for this role.
* Excellent knowledge of JCT and NEC Conditions of Contract.
* Degree qualified
* Working towards or attained IOB or RICS membership
The opportunity to work on what will be a crucial part of the local economy and to work with one of the most respected construction companies in the UK. You will receive:
* £55,000 - £65,000 pa
* Car Allowance - Up to £5k
* Life assurance
* Contributory Pension
If you are a Quantity Surveyor based in London, looking at your career options, then please contact Andrew Clarke at Brandon James.
(Apply online only)
Quantity Surveyor / QS / Cost Manager / London / North London / Barnet