|Job Ref:||204612554||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Reigate||Address:||Post Code:||RH2||Salary:||£24000 - £32000/annum negotiable+company benefits||Post Date:||24/10/2016 11:07|
Profile for job 00024264, Part 2 Architect.|
Part 2 Architect required for a well-established practice based in Reigate, Surrey. The Part 2 Architect will be reporting to the director and will have responsibility for managing and delivering on the designs of a range of architectural projects, both in the residential, commercial and leisure sectors. The ideal candidate will be proficient in AutoCAD and SketchUp and have experience in the early design stages and an understanding of UK building regulations. The successful Part 2 Architect will be based from my clients offices in Reigate. This company is a medium sized company that will give you real responsibility from the start.
The Part 2 Architect will work on a variety of architectural developments spanning from resdidential; redevelopments, extensions and conversions, commercial development, educational, leisure and on occasions masterplanning.
Part 2 Architect Position Overview
* Prepare and present feasible reports and design proposals to clients
* Advise on the nature and quality of materials needed
* Control projects from start to finish
* Resolve any issues or problems that arise during construction
Part 2 Architect Position Requirements
* Degree Qualified in Architecture
* Highly Motivated
* Excellent team player
* AutoCAD Essential
* Previous experience in early stage design and understanding of UK Builidng Regulations favourable.
Part 2 Architect Position Remuneration
* Salary Expectation £24k to £32k DOE
* Professional Subscriptions Paid
* 20 days' holidays
* Commission scheme for winning new business
* Other company benefits
Join us on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn - Search Bennett and Game Recruitment.
Bennett and Game Recruitment are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy