|Job Ref:||204612421||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||South East||Address:||Salary:||£28000/annum||Post Date:||24/10/2016 11:07|
We now have a vacancy to work for a well-known and expanding water treatment company who is currently recruiting for a good calibre Legionella Risk Assessor covering contracts in the Berkshire area, candidates will be considered from Hampshire, Surrey and the surrounding areas.|
The successful candidate should have a positive attitude, be flexible, and have the ability to work on their own initiative.
Role and responsibilities:
- Must hold City and Guilds/WMS, Legionella Control Association certificates.
- Have good working knowledge of domestic, commercial and industrial water systems, supplies and water regulations
- Previous experience of carrying out risk assessments in line with ACOP - L8 is essential and within the water treatment/hygiene industry.
- Carrying out monthly temperature testing, water sampling, surveys of water systems and supplies within the guidelines of ACOP L8.
- Attending meetings with clients to discuss findings of reports.
- Producing schematic drawings, comprehensive reports and final documents.
- Submitting recommendations, quotations for remedial works and carrying out such works.
In return, this company offers an attractive salary, company vehicle and other benefits.
Future Select are recruiting in the Water Treatment/Hygiene industry; we work with the best clients and candidates and supply the majority of permanent jobs in the market.
We would be interested in speaking to candidates with experience in any disciplines from Risk Assessors, Service Engineers, Managers (Account/Business Development/Operational) through to Director level.
We are inundated with applications, we will endeavour to get back in touch, however if you have applied to Future Select and you have not heard from us after a week, on this occasion, you will not have been successful. Your details will be saved on our system and you will be contacted in the future if a vacancy matches your skills