|Job Ref:||204612402||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||South East||Address:||Salary:||£15000 - £80000/annum||Post Date:||02/10/2016 03:05|
Our client is an expanding Asbestos Consultancy that provides asbestos surveying, asbestos sampling and other services to a mixed portfolio of clients, and due to current business needs they are seeking a high calibre and enthusiastic Asbestos Operations Manager to head their asbestos department in the South East, applications will be considered from London, Essex. Hertfordshire and the surrounding areas.|
Qualifications and Experience:
- They are looking for an individual who comes from a strong technical, surveying, office management, consultancy and asbestos background.
- Ideally must hold the P402 certificate as a minimum and must have significant experience working within this role - Operations Manager and within the asbestos industry.
- Will have good knowledge of the asbestos industry.
- Will be proficient in using the Microsoft Office Package.
- Overseeing administrative staff and ensuring contract operations are coordinated with clients and are carried out effectively in accordance with site operations and company procedures.
- Dealing with invoices, maintaining personnel records - using the Database - spreadsheets, etc.
- Managing staff on site and ensuring that all work is carried out in accordance with the Health and Safety procedures.
- Producing method statements, risk assessment and associated site paperwork.
- Assisting with tenders and quotations.
- Getting involved with audits - improving quality and achieving satisfaction from clients/customers and staff.
- Ensuring that projects are completed within time scale.
- Managing existing and new contracts effectively.
- Establishing and maintaining good relationship with the company's large portfolio of clients.
- Developing new business leads and taking the business to the next level.
In general, the successful candidate will be commercially focused - have the ability to deliver on good commercial results.
Will have strong people, client management, project management, and communication, presentational and organisational skills and at the same time have the ability to multi-task and work under pressure.
This is a good opportunity to join a highly successful company that offers a competitive salary, company car, profit related share bonus, along with many other fringe benefits.
Future Select specialize in recruiting staff in the asbestos industry and currently have many clients looking for candidates. If you have experience in the asbestos market as an Asbestos Surveyor/Asbestos Analyst, Asbestos Lab Analyst/Administration, Asbestos Project Manager or Asbestos Technical/Quality Management, Asbestos Training or Asbestos Sales Management through to Asbestos Sales/Management /Director levels, please forward your CV or if you have the P401, P402, P403, P404, P405 or the S301/CCP qualifications, please do not hesitate to call us, as we would be interested in talking to you.
We have vacancies for Asbestos Surveyors, Lead Asbestos Surveyors, Asbestos Analysts, Asbestos Project Managers, Consultants, Asbestos Administrators, Asbestos Laboratory Technicians, and Asbestos Project Managers/Technical/Quality Managers/Training through to Sales/Senior Management and Director level.
Salaries ranging from 15-80k. We are recruiting for Asbestos clients in all regions throughout the UK.
We are inundated with applications, will endeavour to get back in touch, however if you have applied to Future Select and you have not heard from us after a week, on this occasion, you will not have been successful. Your details will be saved on our system and you will be contacted in the future if a vacancy matches your skills