|Job Ref:||204612342||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Wolverhampton||Address:||Post Code:||WV1||Salary:||£NEG Negotiable||Post Date:||24/10/2016 11:07|
Design Engineer - Wolverhampton |
An experienced Design Engineer is required for a successful housing developer operating in the Midlands area.
The overall purpose of the role is the preparation of viability studies for site, you will be Instructing, supervising and monitoring engineering consultants ensuring compliance with building regulations and NHBC Standards.
This role incorporates the following:
* Evaluation of ground conditions , history of site including establishing boundaries
* Completion of detailed flood risk assessments
* Identification of existing Services and confirmation of availability
* Drainage availability and capacity
* Design of engineering layouts (when designed in-house)
* Management of external consultants
* Production of working drawings , general and setting out information for houses and roads for construction team
* Applying for and obtaining Section 38/106 , 104 and 278 Agreements in liaison with local highway and water authorities
The successful candidate will be offered secure employment, a competitive basic salary, and benefits package
To discuss this excellent opportunity, please contact Heidi Genner at Edge Careers