|Job Ref:||204612228||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Manchester||Address:||Post Code:||M13||Salary:||£38000 - £42000/annum + Package||Post Date:||24/10/2016 11:07|
We're presently recruiting on behalf of a well-established, leading construction company who are seeking to appoint an experienced Brickwork/Contracts Manager to join their business.|
The company are seeking the individual to have detailed experience of managing brickworks and ground worker gangs delivering packaged works to the General Construction and the New Build Housing divisions.
Your duties will include:
* Liaise with relevant Contracts and Site Managers to ensure their interests are being fulfilled and build key relationships ' Coordinating all resource efficiently to ensure that site programs are achieved
* 'Develop trade specific Risk Assessment & Method Statements ensuring they are maintained and complied with
* Responsible for managing performance issues Ensuring a high quality standard with a right first time approach is achieved on all schemes
* Ensure all operatives have a positive and proactive culture towards safety
* Profit & Loss of all brickwork and ground work packages
To qualify for this opportunity, the company are seeking an experienced Contracts Manager who is from a Bricklayer background and who has experience of managing up to 10-12 gangs of Bricklayers at any given time.
They will also have strong communication skills and the ability to ensure that projects run to the agreed deadlines.
In return, the company offer an unrivalled salary and benefits package and the opportunity to work for a market leading construction company that has a firm commitment to the training and development of its team.
For more information, please send a copy of your current CV and we'll be straight back in contact