|Job Ref:||204612074||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Hertfordshire||City:||Hertfordshire||Address:||Post Code:||WD5||Salary:||£NEG||Post Date:||24/10/2016 11:07|
Document Controller - Leading Fit-Out Contractor|
Permanent - £28k-£33k
A Leading Fit-Out Contractor are looking for a Document Controller to be based at their head office and assist with various projects. You will be part of a close knit team which specialises in joinery packages for some of the top fit-out contractors in the UK.
You must have 2+ years' experience within the Construction / Fit Out Industry and
* Coordinate all activities related to the document control procedure, including technical documents, drawings, and commercial correspondence
* Filing all hard copy documents in appropriate folders and keeping up to date drawing and document registers
* Carry out routine document management administrative tasks including document release and publishing, technical query handling, transmittals, filing, copying and local library management
* Amending documents that were uploaded incorrectly, where possible
* Issue and receive controlled documentation, log issues and receivers, and create general electronic transmittals to the project, customer and suppliers
* Compiling reports, reception duties, typing, any other admin (copying, printing, scanning, filing, arranging of meeting room
* You must be personable and willing to help, and have a flexible work ethic
* Microsoft packages and be IT competent
* Document control procedures and systems - 4Projects, Asite, BIW/Conject
On offer is to be a part of a project from set-up through to completion that will help develop your skills through all aspects of document control.
If you are interested in hearing more about the opportunity please contact Paige Wooding at Borne Resourcing